After you've created an NFT, you can list it for sale or reserve auction.
What's the difference?
If you list an NFT for sale, you choose the price at which the NFT will be sold.
If you list an NFT for reserve auction, you choose the minimum price (also known as the reserve price) you will accept for the NFT. Buyers can continue to place bids in the time frame you decide on, and the highest bidder after the reserve price is reached will win the auction and can claim the NFT.
You can find out all about auctions here: How do reserve auctions work?
If you'd rather list your NFT for reserve auction, visit: How to list an NFT for reserve auction
How to list an NFT for sale
1. First, click on your Profile.
2. Next, click on the NFT you would like to list.
3. Click List Now.
4. Here you can choose between Fixed Price or Reserve Auction. To list an NFT for sale, select a) Fixed Price, b) choose the cryptocurrency you'd like to receive and c) enter the price. Finally, d) click List NFT.
5. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 7.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
6. Then click on Aggressive.
7. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
8. a) You can click on the transaction hash to look at it on a block explorer. b) Until it's confirmed it will show as Processing. c) To exit this screen, click Done.
That's it! Your NFT will be listed as soon as your transaction confirms on the blockchain.