There are two ways to list an NFT on Orderinbox.
1. For sale by reserve auction.
2. For sale.
How can you tell the difference?
- NFTs that are for sale by reserve auction will show Reserve Price and Place a Bid.
- NFTs that are for sale will show Current Price and Buy Now.
If an NFT has been listed for a reserve auction, you will have place a bid instead. You can find more information how to do that here: How to place a bid on a reserve auction
How to buy an NFT
1. First you need to find an NFT to buy. You can a) search Orderinbox, b) browse Creations, Creators, #Hashtags, Most Popular, and Trending Now, or c) look through your feed by clicking Home.
2. Click on the NFT you would like to buy.
3. Click Buy Now.
4. Click Buy Now.
5. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 7.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
6. Then click on Aggressive.
7. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
8. a) Click on the Transaction Hash to see the status of the transaction on the blockchain. b) Until the transaction is confirmed it will show as Processing. c) To exit this screen, click Done.
Your NFT purchase will complete as soon as the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.
9. When the transaction is confirmed, you will receive a message in Notifications that your purchase was successful.
10. To find your brand new NFT a) click on Profile then b) click on Owned.