Everything you need to know to get started with Orderinbox!
1. First you'll need to set up a crypto wallet that allows you to connect with dApps. If your current wallet is on the list, or has WalletConnect, it can connect with Orderinbox.
Need a new wallet? Check out our handy guide:
2. Then you can connect your wallet to Orderinbox using this guide:
3. You can explore Orderinbox with an empty wallet. However, you'll need some crypto in your wallet if you want to create or collect NFTs.
Not sure where to start? Check out our help article:
1. Once you have some crypto to pay transaction fees (also known as gas), you can start to mint NFTs!
Follow along with our guide:
2. Once you've created an NFT, you can list it on the social marketplace:
3. Changed your mind? Not a problem - unlisting is just a few clicks away:
1. Want to buy some (or all) of those beautiful NFTs you see on the marketplace? Us too.
Find out how to browse, bid, and buy, right here: