There are two ways to list an NFT on Orderinbox.
1. For sale by reserve auction.
2. For sale.
How can you tell the difference?
- NFTs that are for sale by reserve auction will show Reserve Price and Place a Bid.
- NFTs that are for sale will show Current Price and Buy Now.
You can find out all about auctions here: How do reserve auctions work?
You can find out how to buy an NFT listed for sale here: How to buy an NFT
If you've made the winning bid on an NFT, you can find out how to claim it here: How to claim an NFT purchased at auction
How to place a bid on an NFT
1. First you need to find an NFT to buy. You can a) search Orderinbox, b) browse Creations, Live Auctions, Creators, #Hashtags, Most Popular, and Trending Now, or c) look through your feed by clicking Home.
2. Click on the NFT you would like to place a bid on.
3. Click Place a Bid.
Note that once a bid is placed, it can't be canceled.
4. a) Enter your bid amount. Note that it will need to be the same as the reserve price or higher, or 10% higher than the previous bid. b) Click Place Bid.
5. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 7.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
6. Then click on Aggressive.
7. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
8. a) Click on the Transaction Hash to see the status of the transaction on the blockchain. b) Until the transaction is confirmed it will show as Processing. c) To exit this screen, click Done.
Your bid will be placed as soon as the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.
9. When the transaction is confirmed, you will receive a message in Notifications that your bid was placed successfully.
What do you do if you win the auction? Find out here: How to claim an NFT purchased at auction