If you're the highest bidder after the reserve price is reached, you will win the auction! Then you can claim your new NFT.
To find out how to place a bid on an NFT, visit: How to place a bid on a reserve auction NFT
How to claim an NFT you won in an auction
1. To see if you have won the auction, click on Notifications.
2. If you have won the auction, you will see a notification Congratulations! You have won the auction for... Click on the notification.
3. This will bring you to your NFT. Click Claim NFT.
4. A Claim NFT prompt will open. Click Claim.
5. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 7.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
6. Then click on Aggressive.
7. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
8. You can click on the transaction hash to look at it on a block explorer. Until it's confirmed it will show as Processing. To exit this dialogue box, click Done.
9. You will now see a notification Congratulations! You are the new owner of...
10. To see your new NFT in your collection, a) click on Profile, then b) click on Owned. There it is!