You can send your NFT to a friend or send it to another wallet that you own.
To transfer (send) an NFT you will need the recipient's address.
Transferring an NFT creates a transaction, which means you will need to pay a gas fee.
If your NFT is on Polygon, you can only transfer it on the Polygon network. If your NFT is on Ethereum, you can only transfer it on the Ethereum network.
You can only transfer NFTs that are not listed for reserve auction or for sale.
If you would like to send an NFT that is listed for reserve auction or sale, you will need to unlist it first. You can find out how to here: How to unlist an NFT
How to transfer an NFT
1. To get to your NFT collection, click on your Profile.
2. In Owned, click on the NFT you want to send.
3. Click on the three dots.
4. A menu will open. Click on Transfer.
5. a) Paste the address in the Transfer to: field and then b) click Transfer.
6. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 8.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
7. Then click on Aggressive.
8. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
9. A Transferring NFT dialogue box will open. You can click on the transaction hash to view the transaction on a block explorer. To exit this screen, click Done.
10. Your NFT will be sent as soon as the transaction confirms on the blockchain. You can check your Notifications to see a confirmation that your NFT has been successfully transferred.