You can find all the file requirements for NFTs here.
If your file is larger than 30MB, you have the option of using the Unlockable Content field to link to a hosted file. You can also use the Unlockable Content field for any other extras you would like to include with your NFT.
Any content in the Unlockable Content field is only visible on Orderinbox. If the NFT is displayed elsewhere (like another marketplace) the information in this field won't be available.
Any time you want something to provide the owner with additional privileges, it can go in the Unlockable Content field.
- A link to a file on a cloud drive.
- A private video uploaded to YouTube.
- An access key.
- A code to redeem.
- Password to a Zoom call.
- Lyrics of a song.
- Original source file of an asset.
- Link to the director's cut of a movie (poster is the NFT).
- Full album for a soundtrack.
- Anything else you can think of!
In the Create New screen, a) toggle Unlockable Content to on. This will allow you to b) enter information in the field.