In order to create (mint) an NFT, you will need some ETH or MATIC in your connected wallet to pay the gas fee. If you need to buy some, take a look at our support article: How to fund your wallet to create and collect NFTs.
If you choose to mint an NFT on the Ethereum network, you will pay the gas fee in ETH.
If you choose to mint an NFT on the Polygon network, you will pay the gas fee in MATIC.
Comment créer un NFT
1. Click on the plus sign at the top right corner.
2. Either drag and drop a file onto the plus sign or choose a file by clicking or choose a file.
Supported formats are PNG, JPG, GIF, MP4, and MP3.
3. Find your file, click on it, and click Open.
4. When it's finished uploading a Create New box will open. Here you can fill in your NFT's title, description, royalties, category, and indicate if there is sensitive content, unlockable content, or if you would like to add details.
5. After you've filled out your NFT's details and chosen your preferred options, click Create.
6. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 8.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
7. Then click on Aggressive.
8. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
9. You will see that the status of your NFT is Processing. To exit this screen, click Done.
10. When the transaction has confirmed on the blockchain your NFT has been minted! To view it, click on your profile.