You can create a collection to group together a set of NFTs.
After you create a collection, or multiple collections, when you create an NFT, you can choose between creating it in the Orderinbox collection (default) or in one of your own collections.
You can also choose the network for your collection - either Polygon or Ethereum.
A new smart contract is deployed for each collection.
This means that each collection will have its own contract address and symbol.
You can create a collection to use it like a folder to keep related assets in, similar to a series.
Or you can use it to produce a limited run of a single asset. You can number each asset. This way each item becomes rare.
Need to edit your collection? Find all the details here: How do I edit a collection?
Step-by-step instructions to create a collection
1. First, go to orderinbox.com.
2. a) Click on your Profile then b) click on Collections. Then c) click on Create New.
3. A Create New Collection template will pop up.
4. You need to upload a picture for your collection, give it a name, a symbol, a description, and a short URL.
5. You will also have to choose a network for your collection. Keep in mind that every NFT in this collection will need to be created on the same network. Currently you can choose between Ethereum and Polygon.
6. When every field is filled out, click Create.
7. Your wallet will open to confirm the transaction. If you're on the Ethereum network, skip to step 9.
If you're on the Polygon network, you'll need to change the gas option to Aggressive. Learn more about why here.
First, click on Site suggested.
8. Then click on Aggressive.
9. Finally, double-check the gas fee and click Confirm.
10. As soon as the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, you'll see confetti and Congratulations! To exit this screen, click Done.